Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
Important games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
There will be questions related to the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh . It will also have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of important dynasties in the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, There will be questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.
Political system, Political parties and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
9. Information and Communication Technology
Questions pertaining to characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
SECOND PAPER : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Note:- Question relating to Hindi Language Comprehension skill of Class X level will be tested through passages from Hindi language only without providing English Translation thereof in the question paper.