Air India Limited has announced a job notification as Air India Recruitment 2015 for hiring up the 61 skilled contenders for Cabin Crew posts in Northern Region (Delhi). Interested participants may apply by registering themselves and attending the walk-in interview on the planned date given below:
|Post name||Cabin Crew|
|No. Of Posts||61|
|Walk-In Date||04th & 5th January 2015|
You can grab the other detailed acknowledgement about Air India Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education, and selection process etc.
Name of Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name Gender Wise||Vacancies|
|1||Cabin Crew For||Male||31|
An individual’s, who are trying to get jobs in Air India Limited as Cabin Crew, must have the 10+2 from recognized board or university. Contestants should have the minimum two years’ flying experience as cabin crew in an airline of repute with current valid SEP book.
Age Limits Details (as on 01st December 2014):
- The applier’s age is lying in between 20-30 years.
- The relaxation in age will give upto 5 years only.
- In the training period, candidates must get the stipend money of Rs. 10,000/-
- After completion of training, they may receive the salary of Rs. 35,000/-.
Selection will be purely based on the performance in walk-in interview.
Interview Cracking Tips
How to Apply:
- Participants may apply by registering themselves before the walk-in interview and may submit the application form for registration as per the format given in the official notification.
- Candidates must fill the application form and submit between 9.30 to 15.30 PM at the address mentioned below on the specified date.
- After Registration, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
- Aspirants must bring the original certificates with one set of Xerox of all the testimonials at the time of interview on the sceheduled date.
Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited,
Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1,
Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road,
Walk-In Dates: 04th & 05th January 2015
Note: Appliers may collect the other information through the Official Notification.